I promised Tyler I would not create a blog and here I am! This blog will be for my guppies...aka My Kids....and some family stuff. It will also be more pictures than words. Hope all my family enjoys it.
3
comments:
Anonymous
said...
ummm yeah. Good idea:) I look forward to checking in on your cute fam.
How fun to find your blog from Paul and Heathers! I can't believe you made that quilt in only four days--that's amazing! I hope you're doing well, and I look forward to keeping tabs through your blog (I'm sending you an invite to our blog too). With love, Leslie
3 comments:
ummm yeah. Good idea:) I look forward to checking in on your cute fam.
I am STOKED to see your family and your updates. I love family blogs. I love the pictures and the good times.
we miss you.
How fun to find your blog from Paul and Heathers! I can't believe you made that quilt in only four days--that's amazing! I hope you're doing well, and I look forward to keeping tabs through your blog (I'm sending you an invite to our blog too). With love, Leslie
Post a Comment