Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow in North Edwards



Yeah...North Edwards has gotten snow for the first time since I have lived here, (5 years), and Tyler said "It's been about 7 years since the NE has seen snow."

The kids are outside playing in it. I will post more pictures later.

PS- this is the first time our snow men have seen "Real" snow. They were my Mom's and Oxnard usually goes about 20 years between seeing snow. I remember I was about 6-8 and O-Town got a little tiny bit. It stuck for a while to the roofs and that was it.

Let it SNOW!

2 comments:

Cate said...

I'm Jealous! - kind of -
I heard it was snowing in Malibu too. Maybe we'll get some tomorrow.

Cate said...

No Fair!
We didn't get snow - but you get snow! Why do you get snow, and we don't?? Come on! Can't it snow here? Why is it snowing in Malibu but not here- malibu is only a few miles away, you know. Don't you know it's daytime in China. (he wants me to erase that part but I think it's great :)
Can't we make snowmen here? Why not go there then stay here.
I want to go to Malibu Beach and build snowmen! I want to wreck my snowman with, with, with the waves! It would be so fun! Fun in the sun, Baby! (or in this case - fun in the snow, Baby!)
NE is an awesome place. I think we should get snow there, here, and Malibu where my snowmen get hit by the waves!
Collin Rocks!
anyway - collin wrote it

(he's a little excited and is trying to avoid going to sleep by reading my computer stuff over my shoulder - just go to bed!)
Love you guys!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com