(the kids talked Tyler into it!)
Milloy thought he was camping...he's our little camper
Milloy thought he was camping...he's our little camperAlaina came in from outside at 1:55am and woke me up. I was never able to go back to sleep.

This was earlier in the day. I had my 36 week Dr's appointment and drew Dr. Kurian a picture. He knows I am Koo Koo so it came as no surprise to him. My Mom would do this for her Dr. and so I stole the idea from her....thanks Mom!

This was earlier in the day. I had my 36 week Dr's appointment and drew Dr. Kurian a picture. He knows I am Koo Koo so it came as no surprise to him. My Mom would do this for her Dr. and so I stole the idea from her....thanks Mom!My Dr's will be getting a new face each week. Any votes on the theme of the next 3-4 weeks (I go every week now). I am thinking Pirate for next week...ARG!





2 comments:
Pirate sounds good!
You definitely are the kookoo queen! But I love it!
Bryn
Post a Comment