Saturday, August 1, 2009

Two Wheelin' Milloy!

Tyler is so amazing! He could tell that Milloy was ready.
So at 3 years old...Milloy is riding a 2 wheeler.
Alaina was 4 when she learned, so is he going to teach Sirena when she is 2?
He actually started 3 weeks ago, but I am a little slow on posting these days.



4 comments:

Matt and Tiana said...

Hey Uncle Tyler, I'll be sending Karissa and Addi your way when they are ready to take off the training wheels.

Paul/Heather said...

MILLOY- YOU ARE THE MAN!
How fun.

Steff said...

We had so much fun staying with you guys, and it was awesome to see Milloy on the two wheeler before we left!! What's next? Daddy's motorcycle? :) Your kids are AWESOME. We were just laughing last night about when Milloy flashed us... and then ran smack into the dinning room chair. :) Oops! We love that guy!

Paul/Heather said...

Why is it that I check EVERY other day or so in HOPES of something new? I miss you guys!
(it reminds me of how I open the fridge a hundred times in hopes of something amazing appearing!)

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com