Handsome Pants! He was actually excited to be in the show.
I LOVE my kids!
Alaina, Milloy & Karissa at the fashion show.Alaina and Karissa on the runway

My Handsome Boy on the runway.The announcer had issues with how to pronounce Milloy...she called him
Mylow....????????????
Mylow....????????????
I think they will be good friends when they are older.
Sassy Sissa! That's my girl!
Our visit to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach.
Sassy Sissa! That's my girl!
Our visit to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach.It was SO cute. He would look at the kids nose to nose.
Sushi Alaina!
Black Tip Shark
Sushi Alaina!
Black Tip SharkI saw them and said....UMmmmm!
The very friendly Sea Lion again!
Group of Guppies
The Rays
The kids wanted a picture in front of this fountain. We ate at Bubba Gump's that was on the other side of the street from the Aquarium. It was good eatin'!
The very friendly Sea Lion again!
Group of Guppies
The Rays
The kids wanted a picture in front of this fountain. We ate at Bubba Gump's that was on the other side of the street from the Aquarium. It was good eatin'!We had a great day even though Alaina was home sick from school. At least she had fun and we all got to spend time together and go to the Temple. The kids brought home snails from Dama & Papa's house. They died already. I guess the desert is like salt for them. ; )
Above-
Sirena's first roll over...and she will be 16 weeks old tomorrow. When I was preggers with her, Tyler said she was going to be our child that did things before the norm. and before the other two. Well, as usual, he is RIGHT!
Below- One of the Sea Lions playing with a Rock...quite entertaining.










2 comments:
I can't believe Serina is almost 4 months! Those are some cute pics and fun videos! We miss you guys!
I love how pretty little Sirena is! Thanks for the updates on the kdis- I wish we were there to hang out more often.
PS. I hope she doesnt start to run at 9 months- that might make you cry more than you think. ;)
Post a Comment