Friday, October 23, 2009

Can you tell?

Photo #1

Photo #2
OK...which one is Alaina and which one is Sirena? and why?



5 comments:

Baylee said...

I think the top one is RayRay, and the bottom one is Alaina... not positive, but I think Alaina's eyes are rounder? Both are beautiful, proud to be their cousin:)

Paul/Heather said...

I agree with Baylee- but I think I can see it in thier eyes.
Either way- were they both fed CREAM??? HOLY COW- those are yummy thighs!

Steff said...

Me Three! It's the eyes! (i think)

That is awesome though--they look identical!!

Matt and Tiana said...

It's the eyes. The top one is Sirena and the bottom is Baby Alaina. ;o)

The Martz Guppies said...

You guys are right! Sirena was sqwinting a little, she does have the same eyes as Alaina when she isn't being bumbared by a flash.
I love how much they look alike. From the moment Sirena was born she has looked JUST like her big sister. Alaina is very proud of it. : )

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com