
The only healthy, happy one! ALAINA KAY!
She was playing around in my Down Comforter.
She was fluffing it up and then falling in it...it looked like FUN!
Milloy waiting at the front window for Dad to come home from a meeting.

He had all his "Friends" waiting and watching for Dad.

Here is
Milloy when we got home from his surgery.
He is still high on Demerol.

His new "friend" is his Beaver. His name is...
BEAVER! When Milloy would get Croup, he would tell us there was a beaver in his throat. So that is how we explained to him that he needed to have his tonsils out. (It was Tyler's Idea) We said..."The Dr said we needed to take the Beaver out. And then it won't hurt you anymore."
Tyler went online and ordered a stuffed beaver and we gave it to him after he
woke up from the surgery. He and Beaver have been inseparable since.
He even showed it to Alaina's Bus Driver this morning!

This is the result of having a child in
Kindergarten and another in Preschool. They bring home FUN stuff for you!
Ahhh....I just LOVE these Priceless Gifts!

And then there is
Tickie! That's one of her nicknames. Because she is SO Tickle-
ish!
Sirena is getting her first tooth!
WTH(
eck!)
Alaina and
Milloy were 9 months old when they got theirs....this little monkey is only 6 months! WHY IS SHE DOING THINGS SO EARLY???

Do you like how I let her chew on the Tylenol Bottle? I'm such a great Mother!
5 comments:
Yikes! Sounds like an exciting week! I'm glad Milloys surgery went well and that he has a new friend:) Now as for you, I hope YOU start to feel better!
With ALL that going on...at least you all are still SO good looking.
I could STEAL your babies! :)
I didn't know Moy got his tonsils out - hope he feels better now.
You all just need some topical cream for that pink eye to clear it right up ;)
Hehe... Milloy and his "friends" waiting for Tyler... that is ADORABLE, and we are cracking up! Sorry about the icky pink eye!!
Post a Comment