The frosting on her face is from us...we tried to get her to eat some.
It's so great that Sirena's birthday is just when school gets out and Milloy's is just when the kids go back to school. Isn't that funny?!?!?
As a I think back on this last year, I think about ALL the blessings our family has received beginning with Sirena! All through the Lock-Out we received blessings that amazed us. I am SO grateful to have my three healthy children and a WONDERFUL Husband who takes such good care of us. We are so happy to be together and enjoy our time as a family.



5 comments:
My kind of girl... who needs birthday cake anyway? It's all about the presents :-) I can't believe she is a year old! Your baby is a little girl!!
Cute baby! She is getting so big! It's crazy how fast time goes these days. I love how much your kids look alike, little triplets but with a few years between them:)Has Tyler gone back to work? Did they finally settle? I hope all is well!
Yes, we will be in Utah over the 4th! We'll have to get together, I'll be there from Jume 20-July 5th.
Love her! Please mail her to us ASAP. I need some pink!
see you soon. EXCITED!
Thanks for let us share in Sirena's special day. I can't believe how much she looks like Milloy in these pictures!!
Post a Comment