Monday, April 18, 2011

Sleepers and Snugglers

This is how I found Milloy the other night when I got home from the temple and checked on the kids. He does fun stuff like this from time to time.

Sirena loves to snake Milloy's blanket.
Milloy and his "Big B". He loves this thing.


Sirena is such a good sleeper and is so beautiful when she sleeps.



My kids sure like their sleep and to snuggle. And I love to snuggle and sleep with them. It's so calming and relaxing. With each pregnancy, I worry that the new baby won't be a snuggler like the others, but they ALWAYS Do! When Daddy's home, they get the boot. But when he's working...it's a party in Mom's bed. My favorite part is that they fight over who gets to sleep next to Mom. I really love my kids and try SO Hard each day to enjoy them...they are growing up WAY TOO FAST!!!

5 comments:

dxeechick said...

so sweet!

Fealyclan said...

There is definitely something so beautiful about a sleeping child. Yours are pretty amazing. I love it. I love snuggling too. My kids always pile on me laying on the couch watching TV. I love it . My favorite place to be is anywhere with my little family all around me. So I'm totally feeling ya on this post.

Fealyclan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steff said...

So funny how kids can fall asleep in ANY position like that! I can't believe how big your babies are all getting! Good thing you're having another one! (and another one, and another one, right?) :-)

Anonymous said...

I love that you have all golden blonde children! I am only two out of four! They are so sweet. I love that Milloy is standing-sleeping. Several times lately when I check on my kids I find Ollie on the floor sleeping where he fell out of his bed:)I feel the same way about them growing up, I hate it.

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com