Sunday, May 15, 2011

Matching!




Our kids LOVE to have matching outfits...all of them! It's so funny!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so precious. I love this picture. There's nothing better in the world than seeing such wonderful sibling love!! My kids also love to match, and I love it too:) However, I have yet to buy Ollie a suit, where did you get it? Milloy looks so handsome!

Steff said...

So cute! Did you make those dresses?

The Martz Guppies said...

Em- you won't believe where I got Milloy's suit....Wal Mart! It was only $28.00! It's actually really nice and the best part is, I don't care what happens to it!
E-Steffanie- No, didn't make the dresses, but that would have been awesome! They came from The Children's Place.

Fealyclan said...

Very cute kids. I wish my boys had had suits...they've wanted them but Jason is still holding a grudge towards his mom for a brown suit he had when he was little. Therefore, refuses to spend the money on suits. I think they look so handsome.
Love your roses too by the way. I so wish I had that touch on flowers and plants. I just don't. I know it's a bond you still have with your mom. I'm sure she'd be proud.

Betsy said...

You have such a BEAUTIFUL family! XOXO
B

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com