Monday, June 29, 2009

Dance Recital 2009

Alaina & Milloy's Dance Recital - June 20, 2009
Milloy got a trophey for the Super Stud Award

Alaina received the Most Improved trophey.

Super Stars!

Playing Back Stage


I was finally able to catch Sirena mid smile.

Alaina feeding Sirena a bottle.

Milloy's Turn!

Sirena with her stork!

My Stork...next stop...Utah!
(I am always so grateful for Tyler, John and Susan for making me the stork! I LOVE IT!)

3 comments:

Maygren Fam said...

I love those kids...they are so picture perfect. The stork and Sirena are so cute together in the same photo. When am I going to see you? Coming to swim anytime soon? Kate is having her baby in the next few weeks so I'll be up there.

Steff said...

So cute! I love Alaina's sparkly dance outfits... I'm such a sucker for that stuff. I would still wear them around myself if Byron would let me... kidding... but they really are adorable! We are counting down the days until we get to come and visit!

Paul/Heather said...

I love the dance pictures.
You two have such adorable children!
Good thing Tiny Dancer has siblings who can teach her the moves....
Isaac has this gimpy dance (I think its a Martz Move) but I should video it on here...so silly

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com