Thursday, June 11, 2009

New Photos

The Love of our Life!

We LOVE our kids!


Alaina's 5 yr old pic


How Cute is HE???
Milloy's 4 yr old pic

My sweet girls

Sirena 4 days old



My Tiny Dancer

7 comments:

Karen said...

Love the picures!!

Karen said...

Oops, meant picTures.

Matt and Tiana said...

You are amazing. You are already out and about and got professional photos! The kids are adorable. I love the pictures! I love the hairbows!

Unknown said...

Sooo cute! I just love pictures of sleeping babies... and baby feet!

Paul/Heather said...

I was clicking on your blog thinking about how greedy I am because I was HOPING there were new pictures!
THANKS!!!!
I LOVE THEM.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! What a sweet little baby girl, I can see why you are all so in love:) I'm glad you survived natural childbirth, at least it was over quickly! I hope you are all doing well, it looks like you are up and running, back to normal. Lots of love.

Maygren Fam said...

absolutely beautiful and adorable. . .what a gorgeous family. . .enjoy every minute. . .

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com