Thursday, October 7, 2010

Milloy's Soccer Pic

Milloy began playing soccer this year. Because his birthday is after August 1, he had to wait an extra year. The good thing is that we kept Alaina out so that they would be able to play together. I was hoping they would be on the same team, but no! It goes by age only. That's OK, because he loves having his own team and "getting crazy!"
At his game a couple weeks ago he scored 5 goals!
It was so fun to see his excitement and pride.
He is turning out to be quite the sport boy.
Tyler and I are enjoying see him blossom and learn sportsmanship skills. It's amazing what your child learns from organized sports. This is one thing we couldn't teach him at home.
I'll try to post pictures of him in the game. We would have some but I am SO busy when I get to the fields putting up banners for my kids teams &
making sure Sirena doesn't run on to the field, that I miss a lot.
*Alaina's team has not taken pictures yet, but when they do I'll post them.

2 comments:

Steff said...

What a hunk!!

Anonymous said...

He is such a cute little soccer man! That's funny because Elena and Ollie are also playing this year for the first time! Between practices and games (at two different fields) it's practically a full time job! Hey, are you still on facebook? I just tried to send you a message and you weren't there? What's up? Oh, and I just saw your message on my blog about #4!!!! I left town that day and somehow never saw it! So excited for you! Are you and Tiana due close together? Your life is about to get more exciting:) Honestly, it is fun but my life officially feels out of control sometimes!! My neighbor with 1 kid thought it was funny when I told her that, apparently she already thought my life WAS out of control:) love it.

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com