My official due date is June 5, 2011...Sirena's Birthday. She will be 2 that day.
I always go 2-9 days late, so we won't have a double birthday. Every thing looks great with the baby. It is so wonderful to get to see that little heart beating...
that is one thing that never gets old.
Don't you just love school pictures. I think they make sure your kid looks like a
dork so that you won't feel bad about your own school pictures!
Alaina's 1st grade picture.
I mean REALLY??? Is this the best they could do with her?






1 comments:
I love the little "peanut" pictures
always so cool to be able to see your little baby. I love the school pictures too. I think you're right about the dork thing, but I think yours turned out cute. My boys were talking about how dorky they look in theirs too.LOL Hope you're starting to feel better.
Post a Comment